Stay up to date with our newsletter!
(2) Any terms and conditions of business of the customer which deviate from and/or go beyond these terms and conditions of business shall not form part of the contract.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these GTC is, according to the legal definition in § 13 of the German Civil Code, any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
(3) “Entrepreneur” within the meaning of these GTC are, in accordance with the legal definition in § 14 of the German Civil Code, natural and legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity who enter into a business relationship with us in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(1) Only with your order of our service a binding request for a corresponding contract is made. To place the order, you go through the ordering process on the website and enter the information requested where necessary. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all order data once again and to correct it if necessary. Only with sending the order you do submit a binding request to us to conclude a contract.
(2) We can accept your request within five days by- Sending an order confirmation by mail, fax or e-mail, or request for paymentThe date of receipt of our order confirmation or request for payment by you is the relevant date for the compliance with the deadline.
(3) We store the contractual provisions, i.e. the order data / registration data and these General Terms and Conditions. You can print or save the contractual provisions on your part by using the usual functions of your browser (usually “Print” or “File” > “Save as”). The order data/registration data are contained in the overview that is displayed in the last step of the order/registration.(4) Contract language is German.
(2) If a cancellation according to paragraph (1) is not made or not made in time, we are entitled to demand the agreed remuneration in case of your non-appearance or the later cancellation of an in-house training. However, we must offset the value of that which we have saved as a result of not conducting the training or which we have acquired or maliciously omitted to acquire through other use of our services.
(3) You may also terminate the contract up to the end of the training course if there is good cause to do so. An important reason usually requires that the reason for termination lies within our risk area, e.g. a one-sided postponement of the date on our part or one-sided extensive changes to the booked training program.
(2) Subject to copyright restrictions, the documents may not be duplicated, distributed, made publicly available or otherwise publicly reproduced in text form without our consent.
(3) We reserve the right of ownership of documents which we make available to you on a permanent basis in connection with our services until full payment has been received.
(2) Claims for damages become time-barred – if the statutory provisions do not provide for a prior statute of limitations – at the latest five years after the respective claim arises.
(3) The above paragraphs (1) and (2) of this Section 6. shall not apply to claims for damages by the Customer which are directed at compensation for physical injury or damage to health due to a breach of duty for which we are responsible or which are attributable to gross negligence on our part or on the part of our vicarious agents; the statutory limitation period shall apply to these claims.
(1) In the event of intent and gross negligence, also on the part of our vicarious agents, we shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions. The same applies to damages caused by negligence resulting from injury to life, body or health.
(2) In the case of negligently caused material and financial damages, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, but the amount of liability shall be limited to the damages foreseeable and typical for this type of contract at the time of conclusion of the contract; essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely.
(3) Any further liability on our part, irrespective of its legal basis, is excluded.
(4) The exclusions and limitations of liability in the above paragraphs (1) to (3) shall also apply mutatis mutandis in favor of our vicarious agents.
(5) Any liability due to the assumption of a guarantee or under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the exclusions and limitations of liability in the above paragraphs (1) to (4).
(2) The place of jurisdiction in dealings with merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of our company. We are, however, entitled, at our discretion, to bring an action at the customer’s registered office.